Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I think I found him!

I think I may have finally found the one for me! Let me tell you a little about him:

He basks in my attention.

He sits patiently as I soak in the hot tub, keeping me company, since he isn't comfortable in the warm water.

At night, he snuggles as close as he can get to me, eyes on my face until he drifts off to sleep.

As I write, he often seeks my hand, just a touch to remind me that he is nearby.

If I leave for any length of time, he is waiting for me patiently when I return. No questions asked.

He doesn't offer advice or criticize or whine. He simply accepts me totally, flaws and all.

He doesn't point things out in my house that need fixing (meaning I should fix them, for heaven's sake, what am I waiting for?) or sigh heavily at something I say or do that he doesn't understand. I don't think he knows how to roll his eyes.

He is playful (although he does have to be in the mood, but hey....so do I).

He doesn't expect me to visit his family. In fact, he is remarkably free of what people our age label "baggage."

Would you like to meet my "perfect" man?  Meet him here!

“A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself-and especially to feel, or not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at any moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.”
Jim Morrison








No comments:

Post a Comment